Formal wear created with the intention of conveying lacquer culture. The bare wood consists of three parts, each made with a different technique. By combining these, we have pursued a simple and lean artistic form.
In order to convey lacquer art in an easy-to-understand manner, each product corresponds to individual lacquer art techniques such as mother-of-pearl and maki-e.
The strap's Nishijin weave is a necktie fabric that won the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award for the best work at the Nishijin textile exhibition by Nekado in Kyoto.
- Size: 117 x 43 x 15mm (bowtie part)
- Strap length: minimum about 330mm ~ maximum about 500mm
- Material: Laminated plywood made in Japan (China)/lacquer
- Package: paulownia box
- Weight: 15g (including strap)
- Production area: Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
- Design registration number: Registration No. 1572379
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.