The bubble lace, which was created based on the concept of "an unprecedented design of the KAGO series," differs from previous KAGO in the way it can be pulled and bent. The corners are rounded, so the overall design is round and cute, and the movement looks gentle and flowing.
The softness of 100% tin is still maximized, so you can change the shape to a basket shape and use it as a fruit tray, a confectionery container, or a tray for amenity goods in a variety of situations.
Recommended as a gift for weddings, baby showers, etc. It might be a good idea to place KAGO with different designs in each room.
|box size||H1.8cm W21.0 D21.0|
- After use, use a soft sponge and wash with kitchen detergent (neutral).
- When the luster becomes dull, please use baking soda.
- Also, since tin (100%) is soft, do not rub it with a hard scrubbing brush. It may scratch the surface.
- Do not place near fire as it has a low melting point.
- Because it is metal, it cannot be used in a microwave oven.
- Do not use the dishwasher or dryer as it can get hot.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.